Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a self-driven, knowledgeable CPA or CPA candidate for the role of Staff or Senior Accountant in a Public Accounting Firm in Bel Air, MD.
Public Accountant Requirements:
- -Experience in a public accounting firm
- -3+ years of experience preparing individual and business tax returns
- -Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- -Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- -Proficient with technology
- -Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting
- -Detailed and have the ability to work independently
- -Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- -An understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- -Perform Audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
We offer competitive pay and benefits commensurate with experience