- - Welcomes and directs visitors.
- - Answers telephones and directs calls.
- - Assists in the ordering and receiving of office supplies.
- - Assists with other related clerical duties including scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing.
- - Maintains the reception and conference rooms.
- - Schedules use of meeting rooms.
- - Opens, sorts, codes and distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- - Weighs and stamps all outgoing mail.
- - Tax season tasks.
- - 2 - 5 years' office experience preferred.
- - Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Excel, Word.
This position has great growth potential, with benefits. To be considered, please submit a resume with salary requirements.